Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare Limited understands that winter vacations cost less than summer ones and people can get to experience much more. Always consult the travel agent to book your tickets and accommodation ahead of time though. This way you can relax and not have to scramble to find a good hotel or resort. Always plan according to the days of your vacation so that you have enough time to do everything. Try to take less weight with you. Your light baggage will allow you to move more conveniently from one place to another.
While travelling to the mountainous areas, winter time can be dangerous. There might be landslides, snow and bad weather. If you are moving by road you should examine your vehicle. Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare Limited knows that you can easily locate the weather conditions of your destination online before you head out. Do your packing according to that. Bring those things that will be convenient for you to have along the way.
Always make a schedule of places you want to visit. It will not only save you time, but it will also save your money. Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare Limited understands that the essential things for a car trip will be a car charger for electronics, first aid kit, something to eat like snacks, and of course water. Always consult an expert before traveling anywhere so that you know the best ways to experience the area.
Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare Limited knows that when dreaming about taking a vacation, the thoughts that often come to mind are getting on a plane to a destination with warm waters, sitting by the beautiful crystal clear blue pool with its waterfall and swim up bar, and just relaxing in the sun. More often than not, the best way to take advantage of such luxurious vacation experiences is to invest in a vacation club membership but what makes vacation ownership programs so great?
- Location: The first thing that vacation clubs can offer is the very best location with a well-designed pool and bar area, preferably including swim up drink service, with additional food service options for anyone who does not wish to leave their perfect sunbathing spot to eat during the day.
- Exceptional Staff and Service: People always feel welcomed when the same people are there to greet them each time they visit. Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare Limited understands that vacation ownership members often visit resorts for several weeks over the course of many years and it’s always nice to be remembered on each return visit.
- Activities: It is always a great when resorts provide a variety of activities to keep visitors, young and old, busy. This may include, but not limited to, water sports or scuba diving lessons, craft or language classes, bands for live dancing and maybe even bingo or other games with prizes to win.
- Good food: Whether you decide to opt for room service or visit one of the restaurants on site, resorts often have a variety of food options available and for different dining styles. Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare Limited knows that vacation clubs usually have at least one very fine dining restaurant to cater to those special moments so it’s often an ideal vacation solution for romantic getaways.
Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare Presents the Top 3 Travel Scams People Fall For and How to Avoid ThemMay 24
1) Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare wants you to be careful when using the Wi-Fi at the airport or any public place like Starbucks because a common scam is for someone to set up a router and display what is called an “evil twin”; offering a free Wi-Fi site that mimics a real site, which he plans on using to steal your info; including bank info. In order to avoid falling for this scam you should go to a website offering VPN (Virtual Private Network), and sign up before you travel. Or you can use a 3 G or 4G mobile service which is encrypted but has been known to be compromised on occasion.
2) Another scam to watch out for is being charged twice for the same item. What they count on in order for this to work is that you won’t check your credit card statements. You will be in possession of one item and one sales slip but it will be on your statement twice. Usually if you go back to the store and point out this “rip-off” to them they will just claim it as a “mistake”. However, this frequently happens in tourist areas and even if you are smart enough to check your statement you are probably in your hometown by the time you notice the “rip-off” so you just let it go. After all, they can just claim you bought two. It isn’t as easy to claim that when they have to look you in the face.
3) Scam number three: if you are staying in a hotel and someone calls you on the phone and tells you there is a problem with your credit card and could you please give it to them again. Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare also suggests that you never give out your number without going to the lobby and checking on it in person.
Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare knows some people may ask themselves, “Is vacationing considered an investment?” Well, it all depends on what is your frame of reference. Are you speaking of an investment in your mental health? Or, are you referring to an investment in your physical health? Or, are you only interested in an economic investment? Frankly, the three probably can’t be separated. We spend our lives saving for a vacation so when we finally get the chance to spend it, then we need to look at the money we spend on a vacation as accomplishing our agenda which pays many different dividends.
A vacation keeps the machinery of our body and mind well oiled. It is as much a requirement for life as education and discipline. Many people who take their vacations annually would argue that it is as much a necessity as water and air or love and hugs. The people who say that are the ones who enjoy life as it is meant to be enjoyed. Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare knows that the people who hold such a belief are the ones who tell you about the vacation they just took and the one they are planning next. At times, it event starts you thinking about making an investment of your own so you too can experience this same euphoria?
Martyn Ravenhill of Lloydshare understands that the vacation you take is the reward you receive. Not all dividends are paid out in dollars. Yes, a vacation is definitely an investment but the pleasure you receive is infinite. Don’t you wish that all of your investments would pay so well?
Martyn Ravenhill is the President and also CEO of Lloydshare Limited and also has recently received an Appreciation Award regarding his work by Maxwell Magazine. The prize highlights Mr. Ravenhill for being highlighted within the magazine throughout this past year as a showcased Business Profile.
The prize was offered during Maxwell Magazine’s Third anniversary celebration in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Martyn Ravenhill had this to say in relation to the award:
“Recognition is as equally important as reward in my view, when the two are combined it really demonstrates something meaningful and special. I wish to thank everyone at Maxwell Magazine for their appreciation and continued success.”
Lloydshare in addition has obtained a ‘Best Developer Partner’ honor from Perspective Magazine for superior business techniques. They also carry on growing inside the industry through providing many benefits, as well as respect, to their associates.